August 5, 2026

Shanthi Davidson posted their top updates

 
See posts from Shanthi Davidson that you may have missed on Facebook this week.
 
 
 
Shanthi Davidson shared a photo
3 August at 08:57
 
"Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You." - Psalm 56: 3 
 
7
 
 
View More
 
Shanthi Davidson shared a photo
1 August at 14:53
 
"Fear not, for Iam with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will stre... See more
 
8
 
 
View More
 
Shanthi Davidson shared a photo
31 July at 09:44
 
"He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him." - Psalm 91: 15 See more
 
11
 
 
View More
 
 
Was this email:Useful | Not useful
 
 
This message was sent to ritusudhakartyagi.1107@blogger.com. If you don't want to receive these emails from Meta in the future, please unsubscribe.
Meta Platforms, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Meta Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025
 

No comments: